Your Exclusive Package* includes:
– 4 days/3 nights stay in 4-star All-Inclusive Hotel Accommodation in the Negril Resort Area
– Round Trip Private Airport Transportation to/from Sangster International Airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay
– Club MoBay Meet & Greet Arrival
– Horseback Ride N Swim and Reggae Bamboo Rafting Full-Day Tour with Shared Shuttle Transportation
– Swim Adventure with 2 Dolphins Half-Day Tour with Lunch & Shared Shuttle Transportation
– Club MoBay Departure Lounge Access
– Travel Insurance with COVID Emergency Plan
*This package can be booked for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children, 3 adults and 1 child or 4 adults per room. Starting price quoted is per person, based on double occupancy. Single adult can add up to 2 children at an additional cost after booking. Please speak to your Destination Sales Specialist upon receiving confirmation.
GENERAL THEME DESCRIPTION
The silvery white shimmer on all the natural things around enlightens us and frees our minds of all worries and cares. The beauty of nature lies in its freshness, openness, and recurrence; with slow breeze touching our cheeks and the beaming sunshine warming our bodies.
Stay in island-style accommodation nestled alongside sea cliffs, in valleys surrounded by sun-kissed mountains or in tree houses atop azure lagoons. Sip a cup of Jamaica’s famous Blue Mountain Coffee in the crispness of an early sunrise then feel the warmth on your face during a yoga session overlooking the ocean. Explore the reef of brightly coloured sea life and hidden underwater caves or stroll down the warm white sand beaches to take a quick dip in the Caribbean Sea.
Become one with the islanders as you walk through lush vegetation and observe the flora and fauna in the tropical rainforest. Get immersed in the beauty of the serene outdoors, inhale fresh mountain dew air, and stand in awe of the lush untouched environs when you book our Nature Packages at Chukka Trails & Travel. Whether it is swinging from trees across expansive rivers and ravines, strapped into harnesses grinning from ear to ear or being led through farmlands and beautiful botanical gardens, you are bound to reconnect with our land of wood & water.