Your Culinary Package* includes:
– 6 days/5 nights stay in 5-star Hotel Accommodation in the Negril Resort Area inclusive of Daily Breakfast
– Round Trip Private Black Car Airport Transportation to/from Sangster International Airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay
– Club MoBay Meet & Greet Arrival
– 4-Course Farm-to-Table Lunch Cooking Show & Local Farm Walk Half-Day Tour with Shared Shuttle Transportation
– Visit to YS Falls, Appleton Estate Rum Experience Full-Day Tour with Lunch and Shared Shuttle Transportation
– 5-Course Private Seaside Dinner at a popular local restaurant with Private Transportation
– Club MoBay Departure Lounge Access
– Travel Insurance with COVID Emergency Plan
*This package can be booked for a maximum of 2 adults per room. Starting price quoted is per person, based on double occupancy.
GENERAL THEME DESCRIPTION
Let us take you on an exciting culinary adventure as you taste the different Jamaican dishes while learning about our Jamaican culture. While savouring the delights of our cuisine, you will learn interesting facts about architectural sites, many dating back to the plantation era, and learn lots about Jamaica’s history and culture which have significantly influenced the Jamaican palate.
Indulge in our delightful farm-to-table dining experiences, where natural herbs and other menu items are grown right where they are prepared. On this culinary journey you have the opportunity to visit the farmlands, where the quality of your meal begins, then have the chef create mouth-watering meals from them. Savour in Jamaican delicacies and hear about the history of each plant and their origin. Try the famous jerk chicken – we’re sure you will love it just like everyone else! While you are making the most of your visit, journey down to the south coast where the iconic Appleton Rum is distilled and don’t hesitate to quench your thirst with a variety of aged rums in their air-conditioned tasting room.
With Chukka Trails & Travel’s Culinary Packages, leave feeling like a local – with an insider view of the real Jamaica and a “belly full” of food and fun!