Your Culture Package* includes:
– 6 days/5 nights stay in 4-star Hotel Accommodation in the Kingston Resort Area with Daily Continental Breakfast
– Club Kingston Meet & Greet Arrival
– Round Trip Private Airport Transportation to/from Norman Manley International Airport (NMIA) in Kingston
– Visit the historic Devon House Mansion and sample the world famous Devon House Ice Cream with lots of local flavours to try, Half Day Tour with Snack & Private Transportation
– 1 1/2 Hour Tour of a local coffee plantation where you will learn about the production of our renowned Blue Mountain Coffee, and sample a cup in its purest form, Half Day Tour
– Drop by the home of the celebrated reggae artist Robert “Bob” Nesta Marley for an insightful tour on his life and accomplishments of this Jamaican musician followed by lunch at a local restaurant, Half Day Tour with Private Transportation
– Club Kingston Departure Lounge Access
– Travel Insurance with COVID Emergency Plan
*This package can be booked for a maximum of 2 adults. Starting price quoted is per person, based on double occupancy.
GENERAL THEME DESCRIPTION
Bask in the Jamaican culture and feel like a local for a day with our Culture Packages from Chukka Trails & Travel. When you think about Jamaica, a few things come to mind: blue translucent waters and white sandy beaches, the iconic reggae music of Bob Marley and tantalizing cuisine. Enjoy a cultural tour through our music, art, dance, entertainment, and history, and you’ll understand the feeling of our island community. Discover and hear stories of why reggae music moves the soul and learn about the inspiration behind our artistes’ famous works. Learn about the history of Jamaica through the different plantation properties and not to mention the numerous great houses that share tons of stories.
Learn about Christopher Columbus rediscovering Jamaica while natives already occupied the island. Discover the different changes Jamaica went through over the many years by talking to the Rastafarians at Rasta Village or by stopping by the nearest Maroon settlement.
These are the experiences that transform your trip from a vacation to an unforgettable memory.