Your Culture Package* includes:
– 6 days/5 nights stay in 5-star Hotel Accommodation in the South Coast Resort Area with Daily Breakfast
– Round Trip Private Black Car Airport Transportation to/from Sangster International Airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay
– Club MoBay Meet & Greet Arrival
– Visit to YS Falls, Appleton Estate Rum Experience Full-Day Tour with Lunch and Private Transportation
– Two-Hour Bicycle Tour of a Local Farm, meet the neighbourhood farmers and taste the local fruits
– Experience the use of local herbs and aromatics with your 45-Minute Body Scrub at the Spa
– Take a shared boat ride over to private beach and enjoy a Beach Cookout prepared by your boat captain and his team
– Club MoBay Departure Lounge Access
– Travel Insurance with COVID Emergency Plan
*This package can be booked for a maximum of 2 adults per room. Starting price quoted is per person, based on double occupancy.
GENERAL THEME DESCRIPTION
Bask in the Jamaican culture and feel like a local for a day with our Culture Packages from Chukka Trails & Travel. When you think about Jamaica, a few things come to mind: blue translucent waters and white sandy beaches, the iconic reggae music of Bob Marley and tantalizing cuisine. Enjoy a cultural tour through our music, art, dance, entertainment, and history, and you’ll understand the feeling of our island community. Discover and hear stories of why reggae music moves the soul and learn about the inspiration behind our artistes’ famous works. Learn about the history of Jamaica through the different plantation properties and not to mention the numerous great houses that share tons of stories.
Learn about Christopher Columbus rediscovering Jamaica while natives already occupied the island. Discover the different changes Jamaica went through over the many years by talking to the Rastafarians at Rasta Village or by stopping by the nearest Maroon settlement.
These are the experiences that transform your trip from a vacation to an unforgettable memory.